Macfe Prenatal classes for single moms
MACFE is offering a new prenatal class geared specifically for single moms. These small classes are limited to 4 or less moms (feel free to invite your doula, mom, sister or friend).
We will coordinate a date and time based on your schedule.
*Payment options can be discussed with registrar
Highlights of What You Will Learn:
- how to recognize the signs and stages of labour.
- the processes of labour and birth.
- creating a comfortable birth space.
- how to trust and follow your body’s cues.
- comfort measures for pain management such as relaxation, breath awareness, massage, emotional support and much more.
- medication options for pain control.
- common medical procedures.
- birth plans.
- unexpected outcomes (such as Cæsarean sections).
- a range of experiences and emotions of birth.
- essential postpartum info, such as becoming a parent, welcoming your baby, getting off to a good start with infant feeding, postpartum adjustments, and processing your birth experience.
Why Take MACFE Classes?
- All classes are offered in small group settings.
- Small class size ensures plenty of time for personalized teaching, time to get to know the other participants and time to address individual questions and concerns.
- Because classes are not based out of a specific hospital, discussion will incorporate all of Winnipeg's place-of-birth options.
- MACFE follows the ICEA (International Childbirth Education Association) philosophy of "Freedom of Choice through Knowledge of Alternatives".
- Anyone who attends a MACFE prenatal classes receives 10% off of our Doula Services. Be sure to notify the doula coordinator about which classes you’ve attended to claim this rebate.
- All class participants are invited to use our lending library.
Thank you for taking the time to learn about our unique classes. For more information email us
Home l About Us l Classes l Doulas l FAQ's l Contact Us
Copyright © 2014 MACFE